supro 5w header
- Everyone is looking high and low
for vintage SUPRO amps. They are hard
to find as they are pretty cheaply made, lots of them just did not
survive the years.
- This is one of the best
Supro's, the little Class A
5 watt "practice amp." Volume and tone, that's it.
- One 6V6, one 5Y3 rectifier tube,
one 12AX7 - just like the Fender Tweed
Champ, but a UNIQUE circuit with a very specific funky, rock-on tone of
- This amp is really easy to
build, you can throw the parts at it and it
- The Download is built on a Tweed
Champ circuit board and can be built
in a Tweed Champ chassis.
- Just killer tone. Turn it up and
experience the roots of rock and blues.
- This is a Download of the plans
to build the amp, not a kit. You will need amp building experience to
complete this project
- One of the best projects